Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Rocky Horror Picture Show

My second out of class assignment was a live performance of Rocky Horror. I had never seen the movie so I did not know what to expect, but my friend made me wear a fluffy boas so I would fit in. The show plays once a month at the Movieland in Richmond at midnight. So we went in and found out that it was not only a movie but there was a shadow cast. This means the movie is playing while a cast is in the front row mimicking and imitating everything that happens on screen.

To my surprise, Rocky Horror Picture Show is a musical that has crossdressers and other crazy stuff. Some of the actors I knew like Tim Curry. But the show was very funny and raunchy. The show had partial nudity I would say. They would also involve the audience and sit on your lap. I was brought to the stage and spanked with a paddle because I had never seen the movie. I recommend this show if you want to have a great time and laugh your butt off, but don't be afraid to be touched, spanked, whipped and squirted with a water filled dildo.

No comments:

Post a Comment