Search This Blog

Saturday, December 7, 2013

English with Sweeney

Ever since I have been at Richard Bland College I have had Sweeney on MWF. Next semester is the first time that I will not be taking English. For the past year or so I have started my days with his class and I will truly miss it. I mean how can you not have a good day when you begin with a game of sporcle?! His classes were one of the best things about Richard Bland.

Mr. Sweeney is the only professor I have met that cares more about what you have learned and the experiences you have rather than a grade. If you do the work you will still get the grade, but that is not what is important. I have learned to think this way about other classes thanks to Sweeney. If I get a B even though I wanted an A, I just ask myself if I got a quality education from it.

1 comment:

  1. I strongly agree with you. He is the best professor. I like how he make the class so interesting.

    ReplyDelete