Search This Blog

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Procrastinating

why are college students the worst procrastinators? we always wait till the very last minute to do anything.
I am about to feel the full effects of my procrastination this weekend because I have english papers and an anatomy test.  But I think it is because students push lesser tasks to the back burner in order to complete the assignments that need to be done asap. Like in my english class, I have not written any of my papers because I was so busy with my other classes. Now I have to dedicate this whole weekend to writing some amazing papers.  I even told myself I would not do this to myself anymore at the end of last semester...but it seems I will always be a procrastinator. I am beginning to think that I work better under pressure.  So with that thought, I will continue to procrastinate in order to make my assignments better.

1 comment:

  1. I feel like it is most people's problem including me. Good point!

    ReplyDelete