Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Third times the charm

Have you ever heard bad things happen in threes? I have.
I never really but now I am almost scared of it.

Today started like every other day and everything was going fine. Then, I check my email and realize I had missed a meeting for the Resident Advisor position. When I showed up, I was told I should have checked my email earlier and there was nothing I could do. Even though the meeting was not on the schedule and was made at the last minute, it still screwed me over and ruined my chances of being an RA. Then I get a call from a coworker and he told me that our hours are being cut at work. There is nothing I could do about that one except for finding another job. After that phone call I went straight home because I was worried something else might happen. So I have been at home, hoping and praying I do not get bad news. Because all bad things happen in threes...and I am just waiting on the next ball to drop

1 comment:

  1. It is okay. Hold your head up high and everything will be alright. There is always a job out there and who knows it might be better and becoming a RA is a lot of work. At this point in your life it might not be the right time. Wait and see what happens

    ReplyDelete