Search This Blog

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Finally Finished!

I am finally done with all of my English 102 stuff. I completed my first paper, where I compared myself to Victor, the main character from The lone ranger and tonto fistfight in heaven. I did my second paper on symbols that exist in the glass menagerie. I think I found that paper to be the easiest for some reason. I did my third paper on abortion, and obviously the story I used as my reference was hills like white elephants. I mainly just used the story as the starting topic and then created an essay from that. I then sent my essay to two pro-choice organizations. My fourth paper was about the how the seven deadly sins were interpreted in the movie seven. I did not really like my final paper but I loved the movie.

All and all I am pretty happy to be almost done with this semester. Tomorrow is my last English class at Richard Bland and I am a little sad. I am really going to miss having Mr. Sweeney. But I can honestly say I am not going to miss writing any more papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment