Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Philosophy?

Todays class was an open discussion that eventually led into a small writing assingment. The objective was to write whatever was on your mind for ten minutes. This is what I wrote...

     "When given too much freedom with no deadline or structure, people freak out and do not know what to do. It either will not get done or will be horrible. This is because people can not handle absolute freedom. Like at this moment. I am totally clueless on what to write about. My mind is going in ten different directions trying to figure out a topic. None of my ideas a similar, but I still feel like all of them are not good enough for the task at hand of which I have no structure. I have realized I would make a shitty philosopher."

No comments:

Post a Comment